We'd love your help with Integral. There are many ways you can contribute such as;
- Bug reporting & QA
- Contributing bug fixes or new features
- Assistance maintaining, improving and expanding documentation
- Translation - Help us translate the backend!
Bug reporting & QA
If you've found a bug please report it by creating a GitHub issue. The more detail you provide about the issue the more likely it is to be resolved faster. Ideally provide a minimal working example which is available at a public repo so that the issue can easily be reproduced.
Bug fixing & feature implementation
To test Integral run the following command;
bundle exec rspec spec
The test suite will run the following;
- Rspec - Test suite
If any of the above fail the build will fail.
Creating a pull request
If you'd like to submit a pull request please adhere to the following:
- All code changes must be accompanied with tests (or a good reason not to have them). Make sure the build is passing before creating a PR
- Two spaces instead of tabs
- General Rails naming conventions for files and classes.
- Useful commit messages
If you do not follow the above points your PR will most likely be closed.
Contributing to documentation
Think we can improve on documentation? Help us out by letting us know - create a GitHub issue or even better fork the repo and submit a PR.
We'd love to make Integral available to as many languages as possible. If you feel you can help us with this please submit a PR with the relevant locale files and we'll be sure to take a look.
- Confirm build is passing and docs are up to date
- Set new version number
- Update changelog
- rake build
- gem publish
- Push to master
- create tag and push to master
- Update docs website
- cd to
yarn run publish
- Confirm docs website has updated
- cd to
- Write up and publish integralrails.com blog post